Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grown ups of the 21st Century! Come Join us... Over Here!

I copied this from Best Revenge's MySpace blog so I apologize for it's brevity and crumminess, but I really couldn't deal with MySpace's editor anymore. So people who give a crap about me or my band, please stick to BlogSpot and Facebook from now on! Without further ado:


Like most other 20 somethings who don't live in hillbilly towns and play townie bars exclusively, we've moved a lot of our web presence over to Facebook because MySpace has become a buggy barren wasteland of spam by terrible bands no one wants to have heard of. So first off, join us there for insight to what we're up to and obnoxious attempts at funny quips about alcoholic energy drinks:


Recording isn't going quite as smoothly as hoped. The big problem is lining up people's schedules to secure a location and gear to knock everything out in a day or two. But once that happens, you dear friends, will be the first to know. We're going to make this shit happen, I swear, for the millionth time. Keep your eyes out for early summertime. We should have some new songs that won't be on the record coming soon too!!

Most importantly, there's some big festivals you all should know about planned!

First is Clifton Heights Music Festival 2. The last one was a blast and you definitely don't want to miss it this time. Twice as big. Ten thousand times as awesome.

Here's a full festival lineup:

And finally we're playing one of my personal favorite Cincy music events, Cincy Punk Fest 9. We play Friday April 9th around 11:00 PM in the Southgate House Lounge.

Here's some more details about that one:


Wow... I had some other stuff written down here, but I'm doing this original posting in MySpace's editor and they do not make it easy. Things keep getting erased and I'm kind of over it. It knows I'm speaking ill of it...

Anyway, see you guys next month. Come make it awesome with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment