Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bill Replies or "Oceania is at War with Eurasia, Oceania has Always Been at War with Eurasia"

I finally got around to watching Bill-O's response my E-Mail, and man that guy sucks... plain and simple. He's just kind of a dick. Before I post the transcript please review the E-Mail I sent him...

"Bill,

In the same John McCain interview you used as an example to show that the you're not racist you accused the Times of trying to "break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I". Those are your words; not mine or Rosenthal's.

Quit trying to pass off your personal and petty squabbles with other news and media organizations as "news" and "facts".


Josh [My last name]
Cincinnati, Ohio"
And here is the transcript (I also have video, but it was very hard to get and it looks bad and the sound is terrible because I had to film it off of a TV using the i-Sight camera built into my computer... in case anyone wants that):

"Josh [a mispronunciation of my last name] from Cincinnati, Ohio:

'Bill quit trying to pass off your petty squabbles with other news outlets as facts. You did accuse the New York Times of trying to break down the white, Christian, male power structure which you're a part of and so am I... you told Senator McCain.'

Well you copied that correctly off of whatever far left website you hang out on sir. And it's a fact. It's what the Times is trying to do, break down the white, male, Christian power strucuture in the country. Senator McCain and I are part of that structure. So what's the beef? I'm speaking the truth, not endorsing the structure, or a party, or a policy. I'm simply stating a hard fact. For that I'm a racist? You're a misguided person who needs to wise up."
Hey Bill...


But seriously, let's take a look at what this jackass did here. First off, he left out the fact that it was indeed a direct quote from him. The way he presented his response, one would logically assume that I had no video evidence of my accusation and that it is indeed just a "far left smear". I saw him say it; you saw him say it, If you didn't read the earlier blog before this one. By doing this he completely discredits any information I have to offer because his brainwashed drones are already convinced that I'm a nut job just pulling stuff off of rumor websites.

Oh, and by the way, that "far left website" I was "hanging out on" was YouTube. Go look up any video that involves politics and/or minorities on YouTube and read a few comments; you'll quickly realize that site is anything but "far left".

He also left out key words and phrases such as, "those are your words; not mine or Rosenthal's", the statement that his squabbles were "personal" and not newsworthy was also conveniently ignored and edited out.

On top of all of those things, between hate mail and my girlfriend's parents I kept getting the same response... "Bill burned you, you pinhead!!"

How? How on Earth did I just get burned? He in no way acknowledged the point I was trying to make because he edited half of it out and then responded by saying he wasn't racist and reciting the same biased talking point that I was complaining about and worst of all, passing it off as a fact with no proof, source, or citation. And all my haters (for lack of a better word) ate it up and gave him the ol' Arsenio "whoop whoop whoop".

This brings me to another point that really bothers me... people who constantly talk about how they're not racist. Just because you don't use the N-word, doesn't mean you're not racist. It's like this silly post I came across on Craig's list the other day... don't ask, I was really bored. It said something along the lines of,

Now I'm not racist BUT... to you god damn spooks (no seriously, he used the word "spooks") who were making all that noise at the theater, you ruined my night and you're exactly what's wrong with this country.

He might as well have just said...
I don't want to use the n-word here... but god I hate black people.
Which brings me back to Bill and other friends at Fox who are constantly concerned with not being seen as racists. In the segment I was quoting Bill said we need to cap how many imigrants can come to the country because of their threat to the white, Christian, male power structure which he claims to not be concerned about... because he's not a racist... per se. Rather, he doesn't want to use the term "wetback", but he definitely doesn't want Mexicans having the same opportunities as he. And then there's Glenn Beck... Well, I can't find the clip because Fox is in the business of immediately erasing most of what happens on their network, but in short, he and Karl Rove were discussing how to "protect the border" and Beck's solution was to give guys on the lines bigger guns. Yeah dudes.

And this from the New York Post today:


A monkey is shot to death and a guy comments that "they'll have to find someone else to write the next stimulus bill". Who's the champion of the stimulus bill? Our black president. What is a common racist caricature of black people? Monkey's.




...I really can't bring myself to go on.




To quote one of the last great journalists...

Good night

...and good luck.



(and no, I'm not talking about Keith Olberman)

No comments:

Post a Comment